8 Steps For a Successful Professional Painting Project
- Submit request via call center or online: You submit your request with your needs and we will set up an appointment for an estimate. The estimate is free of charge.
- Meeting for estimate: Our Estimator will meet with you and will discuss the scope of the project. Our processes will be explained and then will provide you with an estimate on site or within 24hrs at the latest.
- Follow up: Our estimator will follow up by giving you a call at your convenience, in order to make sure that every detail of the paint proposal and contract is clear and comprehended.
- Free color consultation/ Colors discussion: Once the proposal has been approved, we provide you with a professional color consultation as per request. We are experts in this field, for both interiors and exteriors. If required, we also provide you with different virtual options for you to have a better “feel” of what your home will look like.
- Scheduling: We will schedule the commencing of the project based on your needs. This involves time for completion and crew designation. You will receive the information of the crew regarding names, how many painters and ID pictures as well as per request.
- Paint job: On the promised day, a Supervisor and a Foreman with the crew will arrive and introduce themselves. They will explain the process on site and will work around your needs to make sure you have a pleasant experience.
- Job Completion: The Foreman as well as the Supervisor will close down the job with you, making sure that you are a satisfied customer.
- Management follows up: You will be contacted by our Management team to make sure all promises have been delivered and most important, that we have cultivated a strong business relationship with you.
PDCA Industry Strandards
To ensure high-quality services we follow Painting and Decorating Contractors' guidelines and standards.Click here to view